Scissor Goods Lifts
Saxon Lifts can supply both short rise and high rise goods scissor lifts to transfer goods between levels.
Operators can also be accommodated in lifts operating up to 3m.
Each lift is guarded to both meet relevant regulations and to suit the particular location.
Goods lifts can be customised to suit particular site requirements such as listed buildings with architectural handrails and gates to match in with the surrounding area.
Bin hoists are also a popular application for scissor lifts to provide a safe and efficient way of transferring bins in lightwells to street level. This type of application is very common in London where space is a premium and bins cannot be lift in the street.
Features and Options
- Counter balanced boom barriers
- Electro-mechanically interlocked gates
- Mesh or bellows guarding
- Specialist handrails and gates for listed buildings or architectural sensitive areas
- Electro-mechanically folding shutter gates
- Full structural steel enclosures
- Lift car enclosures for goods only
- Full special custom installations
One of the most common applications for scissor lifts is to raise and lower pallets to allow operators to stack or de-stack pallets ergonomically.
Mast Goods Lifts
Where a pit cannot be cast or a more flexible approach is needed Saxon Lifts can provide a floor mounted mast lift, which does not require a pit